Shove for Ableton Push 2
$15 USD - for Mac and Windows
Shove is a simple utility that restores the core functionality of Ableton Push 2 when used with Cubase, Logic and other DAWs.
- Four Performance Modes
- In Key
- Drum Pads
- Play all of the scales included with Push 2
- Use the rotary encoders to send CC data
- Control the following with Push 2 buttons or the Shove GUI
- Switch between Modwheel and Pitch Bend
- Cycle through Octaves, Keys, and Scales
- Change the touchstrip in Modwheel mode to send CC1, CC2, CC5, CC7, or CC11
- Use Play and Record if your DAW supports MMC
- Select different colors for root notes and the LED buttons
- Control the overall brightness of the pads and buttons
Tested with Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic, Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One and Bitwig. It also works with standalone synths like Reaktor.
- All sales final. No refunds.
- Attention Logic users: the chord detection doesn't work properly due to a limitation in Logic.
- Shove is not compatible with Ableton Push 1.
* Windows users will need to install loopMIDI or another software package that can create a MIDI loopback port. loopMIDI is the only package tested and supported.